The cause of death of PGA Tour golfer Grayson Murray is suspected carbon monoxide poisoning

1 Min Read

Palm Beach Gardens locals later heard a carbon monoxide alarm go off and police were called to the $800,000 home around 11 a.m. Daily email reported.

Murray sparked concern after withdrawing from the second round of the 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge on Friday, citing illness as the reason for his absence.

“We were devastated to learn – and heartbroken to share – that PGA TOUR player Grayson Murray passed away this morning. I am at a loss for words,” said PGA Commissioner Jay Monahan said in a statement this weekend. “The PGA TOUR is a family, and when you lose a family member, you are never the same. We mourn Grayson and pray for comfort for his loved ones.”

The story develops…

See also  Two-time PGA Tour winner Grayson Murray has died at the age of 30
Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *